Personal Growth from SelfGrowth.com-- SelfGrowth.com is the most complete guide to information about Personal Growth on the Internet.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What is your motivation?

I'm preparing for my first speech as a member of Toastmasters. The speech is an "Ice Breaker" in which I share information about myself. The reason I joined Toastmasters is to improve speaking in public. As I'm putting my speech together, I thought about what is my motivation. Why am I doing this? Why am I writing articles? Why am I blogging? My motivation is several things: service to others, inspiring others, spending time with my family, financial independence, being able to do what I want to do. I want to help others fulfill their dreams and reach their goals. My motivation for my success is to help others become successful. I believe and know I will be successful therefore others will be successful. Motivation is the key but success is up to me. You have to first believe that you can do it; whatever it is that you desire to accomplish. My motivation is the burning desire to educate everyone on my philosophy of reaching success. My motivation is watching others reach heights they never thought they could go. My motivation is seeing others recognize the greatness in themselves. My motivation is understanding the experiences I have been through has prepared me for this moment. My motivation is to deliver a message that will spark or inspire or produce the next great leaders in all areas of society. My motivation simply put is YOU.  What's your motivation?
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment