Personal Growth from SelfGrowth.com-- SelfGrowth.com is the most complete guide to information about Personal Growth on the Internet.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Introduction

Hello! My name is Osric V. Baugham. I'm an aspiring writer and speaker. My area of expertise is motivation/inspiration in achieving your goals and fulfilling your dreams. I am a recent member of the Yahoo Contributor Network http://contributor.yahoo.com/user/1402859/osric_v_baugham.html. From a career standpoint, I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering. I have been a Radio Personality.  I have worked in the Logistics industry in Warehouse/Distribution for over 20 plus years. I have worked in a variety of functions within the Warehouse/Distribution industry. I have been in management at the supervisor and manager level. I have lead teams with as few as 4 and as many as 35.  Personally, I am a husband, father, son, brother and friend.

My life philosophy is simple: I believe that all can be accomplished if you first set your mind that you can achieve your desired goal(s).

Osric's Take is designed to achieve three goals with the reader:

1. Educate
2. Enlighten
3. Empower

I will end my first entry with this quote:  "Motivation is the key but Success is up to me" - Osric V. Baugham

Until next time............

No comments:

Post a Comment