Personal Growth from SelfGrowth.com-- SelfGrowth.com is the most complete guide to information about Personal Growth on the Internet.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Luck - continued

So you want to be lucky? When I talk about "being lucky", I'm referring to how we view luck. Typically, we can all think about people who we considered to be lucky (you may be considered lucky). They have a great job, in a great relationship, know this person or that person, you can fill in the blank for why we consider people to be lucky. I don't believe in luck. I believe that everything happens for a reason. If you are reading this blog daily, it is for a reason. I'm writing this daily blog for a reason. Having said that, what I do believe is this definition of Luck that I found years ago. The definition of Luck is Preparation and Opportunity. Have you ever heard that before? The definition for me firmly says that Luck is not by chance. I have some control over what happens to me. I can look back in my life at certain situations. Some would say I was lucky but I would say that I was prepared. Think about this, if there is a goal that you want to achieve applying this simple Luck philosophy will get you there. Once I have laid out for you the Luck Philosophy, you will have a better understanding of just how much control you do have. This is not a dream. This is not a crazy notion. This is real. Stay with me, our next post will breakdown the first component of the Luck Philosophy: Preparation.

No comments:

Post a Comment