Personal Growth from SelfGrowth.com-- SelfGrowth.com is the most complete guide to information about Personal Growth on the Internet.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Why?

If you have ever had a conversation with a child, they ask the question why constantly. Why do you do this? Why do you do that? Why can I do such and such? Why can't I do such and such? Why can't you do ...? The questions are non-stop. The innocence of a child should remind us to not except answers that do not make sense.

When someone tells you that you cannot achieve a goal, you should ask why? When someone says that a task cannot be done, you should ask why? When someone tells you that you can never be great, you should ask why? As adults we have been conditioned to think that it is what it is. We don't question others only ourselves.

So with that in mind:

Why do you hesitate to pursue your goal?

Why do you not believe in yourself?

Why do you let others dictate what you think and what you do?

Why do you think your dreams are fantasies?

Why are you afraid to fail?

Only you can answer those questions. Only you can be honest with yourself. Only you can change your thinking. It does not matter what I think but I will tell you what I think.

I believe that you can and will achieve your goal.

I believe that you can and will believe in yourself.

I believe that you can and will not let others dictate your thoughts and actions,

I believe that you can and will turn your dreams into realities.

I believe that you can and will let failure be your guide to success.

I believe but if you do not, Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment