Personal Growth from SelfGrowth.com-- SelfGrowth.com is the most complete guide to information about Personal Growth on the Internet.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

X-factor

Everyone has that something that makes them unique. The something that not only sets you apart from others but makes you. Let's call it the X-factor. My x-factor is my unquenchable thirst for knowledge. I'm constantly looking for information about things that interest me. I'm in the library and in the bookstore. I can never get enough of gathering information. The excitement level of learning something new is off the charts.Yet, gaining the knowledge is not all about me. The reason why is not for my own personal gain. It is to be able to give the knowledge to others. To educate, enlighten, energize and empower others to reach their maximum. When I reflect on my past, I realized that is what I have always done. Regardless of what role I have had in my jobs, I have taught others in order that they can succeed. I recognize that being a leader is not directing, it is empowering. For me, my x-factor makes me a better leader, a better person because I refuse to believe I know everything. So what's your X-factor?

No comments:

Post a Comment