Personal Growth from SelfGrowth.com-- SelfGrowth.com is the most complete guide to information about Personal Growth on the Internet.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Plan

Many of us go through life not really having a plan. I'm guilty of this as well. What is your plan for your life? What is your plan for your family? What is your plan to achieve your goal? The first two questions are for you to really ponder and think about. The plan for your goal, it starts right now.

Questions to consider when developing your plan to achieve your goal:

What training will I need if any?
Who will need to assist me?
What resources will I need?
What roadblocks are associated with my goal?
How will I get through them?
What is my estimated time of completion?
How will I stay on task?

These are questions to get you started in developing your plan. You will more than likely have other questions that will need to be addressed as you formulate your plan. Your plan is your road map, treat it as such. Develop your plan to account for as much as possible. Foresight will be key so invest the time in thinking about what needs to be included in your plan. A sound and definite plan will have you on your road to success. The plan is actually the easy part of the equation. The hard part of the equation to success will be addressed in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment